Rafter H Custom Meat’s price per pound of meat that the customer receives is $7.50 per pound. That is a flat cost across all cuts of meat and there are no hidden or additional costs to the customer, other than sales tax and any customer specified custom processing instructions on the cut sheet. Rafter H covers all cost of raising, feeding, and processing the animal.
Cut Sheet Instructions and Explanations:
- For all cut sheets, please fill out the top portion with the Name, Address, Phone, and Email. The Drop Off Date and Animal ID will be completed by Rafter H.
- If you want organ meat, the standard cut sheet does not include organ meat, so that will need to be marked.
- Ribeyes can be boneless or Cowboy cut with the bone in ribeye. There is an option for a Rib Roast which you will typically see as Prime Rib in a restaurant. From a single side of beef, the option is for the Rib Roast OR the Ribeye Steaks, for a whole beef, Side A maybe steaks and Side B may be Rib Roast. If a whole beef is purchased and the Side A Steaks and Side B Roast is desired, this may be noted on the cut sheet.
- For the T-Bone, the standard cut sheet has these separated into New York Strips cut 1 1/2 IN thick and the Fillets cut 2 IN thick. If T-bone steaks are desired, that is an option as well as a whole Tenderloin.
- On the Hind Quarters, the Round roast is typically not the best roast, so the standard cut sheet has that cut into steaks for Flat Iron Steaks.
- Ground meat can either be packaged in Chubs in 1 lb, 3 lb, or 5lb increments or Vacuum Packed in a customer specified weight, however the Vacuum Pack option is an additional cost of $0.75 per pound.
- Chili Meat is courser ground meat and there is a minimum of 20 pound requirement.
- Stew meat is not listed as an option, but can be specified for and additional cost of $0.75 per pound.
WHAT DOES MEAT FROM RAFTER H CUSTOM MEAT COST?
Cost Per Pound
Estimated # of Pounds
Estimated Total Cost
Final total cost to be determined by final processing weight.
Rafter H Custom Meats price per pound of meat that the customer receives is $7.50 per pound. That a flat cost across all cuts of meat and there are no hidden or additional costs to the customer, other than sales tax and any customer specified custom processing instructions on the cut sheet. Rafter H covers all cost of raising, feeding, and processing the animal.
Rafter H Custom Meats does require a down payment of 50% of the estimated total cost at the time of order. The final total cost to the customer will be determined once the final processed weight is known and the deposit will be deducted from the total and the remaining amount will be due at meat pick up.